Missouri OnSite Testing brings our 24 hour onsite DOT and non DOT services right to you and your company. Our clients receive substantial benefits; saving time and money with onsite testing of their employees for drugs and alcohol.
We offer many different testing options based on our clients’ needs.
Here are a few sample types we collect:
We offer three types of testing options:
- Immunoassay (Analyzer-Based)
- Instant + POC (Point of Contact)
- Detection Window
Some reasons employers and government facilities might want to use Missouri OnSite Testing:
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Random Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Duty Testing
- School Drug Testing Programs
- Drug Court
Missouri OnSite Testing, LLC offers a wide range of additional services for employers.
- Policy Review and Consultation
- Record Retention
- Random Selection Process
- Custom Employee Policy and Procedure Manual
- Driver and Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion
- Workplace Substance Abuse Awareness Training
- Full DOT Compliance Data Base
- Mock DOT Compliance Audits
- Regional and National testing programs